Are meditating the way duchess does: 15 minutes practice from Meghan Markle
Meghan’s coach on eastern practices from Los Angeles told how exactly trains future Duchess of Sussex and what are the benefits from such trainings. Will you be able to repeat her practice?
Her Highness for a long time has been taking interest in meditation, and in these latter days she even managed to inculcate love to this practice to her consort – prince Harry. Light Watkins, her coach, told us how to perform exercises.
How Meghan does meditation? Accordingly to Watkins, her technique is very simple and takes just 15 minutes.
- Set an alarm clock for 15 minutes
- Seat in a comfortable way. Make sure you don’t feel any discomfort in your spine. If necessary, lean against the vertical surface with your back.
- Close your eyes.
- Concentrate on one thought which makes you happy.
- Ignore all the rest thoughts, which will appear in your head (and they will certainly appear). If you disturbed for something, smoothly, without panic, trace back what you disturbed for and return to the initial happy thought.
- When the alarm clock works out, slowly open your eyes.